03 March 2009

*moment of silence*

well, BusBarista is BusBarista no more.

i am sad to announce that i have had to take my leave from the Double Decker Coffee Company.

and i mean it. i'm really sad.

it has come to pass that my art has taken over the better part of my time and i can no longer commit to a job. my wonderful boss has mostly let me keep it as a favor anyways. i was only working one day a week. but now i have auditions and performances and commitments that are beyond my control and prevent me from keeping the best job i've ever had.

: (

but once a barista, always a barista! hopefully i will be able to get another job soon.

and with my lack of job, it's probably time for me to change my username. ...also, as much as i'm married to the title of this blog, i feel it's probably a little inaccessible for anybody who doesn't like or know Jump Little Children.

...suggestions my dear friends and readers?

No comments: