26 September 2008

i drink good coffee every morning

comes from a place that's far away
and when i'm done i feel like talking
without you here
there is less to say

this morning, upon my arrival to music theory at about 8:50, one of my classmates said, "I love pre-coffee Joan."
...right.
needless to say i wanted to pour my cup of coffee in his lap, but i wouldn't waste such a precious breakfast.
what his statement said to me was, "I love it when Joan comes to theory in the morning because she's tripping over stuff because she's still sleepy. She's so irritable! It's great!!"
i have nothing against this classmate. i was just a slightly annoyed that he pointed out my sloppy, pre-coffee state while i was in said state.
next time he should not be so lucky to walk away without a coffee stain or a slight dent in his pride.


coming soon: a coffee-based music mix

No comments: